|MidnightDestiny04 tag done by me. ^^|
|Yep. Here's my Feel free to browse it and fave random stuff. Or just look. I really won't mind either way. ^^|
Just things that I faved cuz I thought they were cool.
**I FAV AND RUN SOMETIMES!!!**
But I try to leave a comment when I want to fav something.
The Importance of Character DiversityUltimately, this gets back to the foundations of why we as a human race tell stories. We want to communicate ideas, spread knowledge, share secrets, engage with our contemporaries, entertain, inspire, call to action, and move people. Sure, you can do most of those things without telling a story, but stories are powerful because they connect with people on an emotional level. In order to make this connection, people have to relate to the story and feel like it’s their story, like they are a part of it and it was made for them. They have to see themselves or a version of themselves in the story so that it speaks to them personally as well as to the universal emotions in all of us. If some are singled out or left out, stories lose a bit of their power—or a lot of it.
With all the ideologically and emotionally charged politics at the forefront of social discourse right now, it’s easy to think diversity in stories (or in anything) is about being politically correct and try
5 Tips for Casual Writers5 Tips for Casual Writers
Anybody Can Write a Novel
Chapter 9 “Types of Writers” – Section 5 “Casual Writers”
With Links to Supplementary Material
I finally have internet again, and so will be talking today about Casual Writing—an attitude toward storytelling that is more laid back and finds a secondary place when compared to other interests. There is great power in this sort of writing that comes through a greater sense of detachment from the words on the page, which allows for very powerful editing, and no feeling of being hurried. However, as a secondary skill and interest, there must be measures in place to raise the writing to a high enough level for publication, as well as ways to ensure that the writer does not become disinterested in their work in the long amount of time required to finish a novel at that pa
Hello. I'm MidnightDestiny04 (aka MD04)
So, let's get to the point: I'm basically a random Christian Canadian who likes to draw stuff, watch anime, read and collect manga ('cuz Imma hoarder like that), play video games, draw fashion things, appreciates many types of art, and makeup, and occasionally training to be a ninja... and failing.
Like, a lot.
Oh wellz! ^.^ I wanna be an animator anyway!
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me." - Philippians 4:13
I have a tendency to fave and run, but if you comment back saying thanks, I'll always reply. I will also thank you if you fave and run something of mine or if you just randomly give me a Llama badge.
When Life Gives You Lemons... I throw 'em back at life and say, "How do YOU feel when you're randomly given lemons! Now go make me some iced tea!"
**PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE YOU REQUEST!!**
There's a few don'ts though, with requesting:
1. NO HENTAI or anything sexual for that matter. (That definitely includes furries. If you request me to draw your fursona or something, that's fine. I just don't want to have to draw anything sexual with said fursona)
2. No yaoi/yuri (I have nothing against it. If you like it, that's fine, but it doesn't float my boat. So no.)
3. No gore or excessive/extreme violence. (I'm looking at you Elfen Lied). Blood's ok, just not a truck loads of it. Plus, how could I possibly look for references without freaking myself out?
4. Nothing that is offensive to any specific gender, country, ethnicity, sexual orientation, race, or religion.
5. I have a personal code about drawing skulls, or anything dealing with the occult, and Hell. (I'm very uncomfortable about it, so please try to understand and be respectful about it.)
6. No insects or arachnids. I'm a total insectophobe and arachnophobe.
And of course, be respectful, as always. You can't use my art in any way or form, because I'm kinda paranoid like that. Please be patient as well because I tend to take my time with detail as well as making sure my art looks the way I want it to.
Anyway, ask away.
I will take 3 requests at a time.